Just outside Horsham and Crawley and less than 20 miles north of Brighton, we're closer than you might think!
The best place to find out about our upcoming events is to follow us on Facebook.
Proud to have been in the Good Beer Guide for over 30 years! We keep a range of local beers and ciders and our menu is stacked with classic pub grub.
The way we have to open in line with the latest rules is going to feel different from what we are all used to. There are rules in play that we must follow to ensure the safety of everyone:
* We will be displaying NHS Covid19 App QR codes, please use them to check in
* Face coverings are required inside, except when you are seated
* We will be operating table service only
* Tables may only be occupied by a maximum of 6 people
* Closing time is 22:00 sharp
We have lots of tables outside for those happy to brave the autumn weather! Inside we have many safe tables but there will be no standing at or around the bar as we used to. For the time being at least.
We will not be insisting on booking, but will take bookings if you want to. We will have hand gel around, and we will be cleaning tables etc. after customer use.
We are feeling our way through all this. Please be respectful of us and others. Keep your social distance (1+ meters) and be patient.